Where is it : Piazza Dettori 8
Accessible Open

The church was built in the early 1600s and was part of the College of Jesuits.

The church had one room only with three chapels on each side and a large dome.

Only the facade and the dome still exist at present.

The church was transformed into an Auditorium in 1953.

The Auditorium is a place where one can listen to music concerts.


Chiesa di Santa Teresa

1556total visits,3visits today

NOI per l'ARTE