CHURCH OF SAINT JOSEPH

Where is it : Piazzetta san Giuseppe
Accessible Open

The church was built in the middle of 1600 together with the nearby cloister of the
Scolopi Fathers.

In 1943 the church was damaged during the city bombing.

It was restored after the end of the war, but it has been in a state of abandonment
since 1970, and it was deconsecrated.

The church has one room with chapels on its sides.


Chiesa di San Giuseppe

1559total visits,5visits today

NOI per l'ARTE