CHURCH DELLA PURISSIMA (OF THE PUREST)
|Where is it : Via la Marmora, 130|
The church was built in the middle of 1500 together with the nearby Poor Clares cloister.
The church has one room with chapels on its sides.
The ceiling has the shape of a star.
The altar is made of golden wood and marble of various colors.
On one of the walls there is a wooden Crucifix from 1500.
|1419total visits,1visits today|