GARDEN OF THE CAPUCHINS

Where is it : Viale Merello,59
Accessible Open

The garden was created in 1595 by the Capuchin friars living in the nearby cloister.

This site was abandoned for many years.


The garden was only opened to the public in 2016.


The garden contains caves from the roman era, used as excavation sites.


Orto dei Cappuccini

296total visits,1visits today

NOI per l'ARTE