CHURCH OF SAN FRANCESCO DI PAOLA

Where is it : Via Roma
Accessible Open

In ancient times the church was near the sea and for this it was called the Church of San Francesco al Molo.

It was built around 1600 by the friars of the Order of Minims, together with the nearby convent.

The façade of the church was changed when the arcades of via Roma were built.

The church inside has only one room with three chapels on the sides.

Under the altar there is a crypt that was used as a burial place for the friars.


San Francesco da Paola

866total visits,3visits today

NOI per l'ARTE