CHURCH AND CONVENT OF SAINT MAURO


 

Where is it : Via San Giovanni, 279
Accessible Open

The church and the neighboring convent were built by the Franciscan friars around the middle of 1600.

The church has only one room with three chapels on each side.

Inside the church there are seven wooden statues portraying the Archangels.

These statues were sculpted by the Sardinian artist Antonio Lonis in 1700.


Chiesa e convento di San Mauro

170total visits,1visits today

NOI per l'ARTE