RUINS OF THE CHURCH OF SAINT LUCIA
|Where is it : Via Sardegna 37|
The ancient name of this church was Saint Lucia di Civita.
It was located in the area of Bagnaria, the modern Marina, near the port.
It was one of the city’s oldest churches and it was rebuilt at the end of 1500.
It was damaged during the city bombing in World War II.
The church was abandoned for decades, and today only ruins remain.
|1742total visits,1visits today|