CHURCH OF SAINT CHIARA
|Where is it : Scalette Santa Chiara – Piazza Yenne|
Anciently there was a convent near the church of Saint Chiara.
Today it is possible to see the ruins of the convent.
The church and convent were built in the early 1300
They were both consecrated to Saint Margherita.
The church was modified at the end of 1600, which can be read on the inscription above the side door.
The church has only one room with a ceiling shaped like a barrel and side chapels.
On the altar there is a large golden wood painting.
In the center of the painting there is a statue of the Madonna of Loreto.
|2474total visits,3visits today|
CRYPT O CARCERE OF SANT'EFISIO