CHURCH OF THE SAINTS LORENZO AND PANCRAS
|Where is it : Via Santi Lorenzo e Pancrazio|
The church was built in 1200 outside the walls of the Castello citadel. During the Spanish dominion, the church was named Madonna del Buon Cammino.
The entrance to the church was added around 1700. The interior is divided into two rooms by columns and arches. The ceiling has the shape of a barrel.
|1761total visits,1visits today|
GALLERIA COMUNALE D’ARTE