CHURCH AND CLOISTER OF SANTA CROCE
|Where is it : Via Corte D’Appello, 44|
At the end of 1400 the Jews were banished from the city of Cagliari.
In 1600, the Basilica of St. Croce was built where once the Jew church stood.
The Basilica and the nearby Cloister both belonged to the Order of the Jesuits.
The church has one room with chapels on its sides.
The ceiling has the shape of a barrel. On the altar there is an antique wooden Crucifix.
|3042total visits,1visits today|